Wednesday, February 20, 2008

You'll have a boring post today! so, refer to other blogs for full accounts of interesting happenings

I DIDN'T GO ONLINE UNTIL 7 PLUS TODAY! its quite a feat for me since i reached home at 4 ^_^

time waster in the morning for assembly -__- i see absolutely no point in making us go up and down you know. btw, yelaoshi failed HALF the class for yanjiang.

&, they should give the devotion session to mrbentan and mskhoo! mrbentan's the best yay! :D

Went down with kaiying cindy riane today, riane had piano lessons at my block today! Kaiying and I were playing SHOOT SHAG MARRY. how on earth do you spell shag/whatever? -_-
After her lessons, Riane gave me a surprise visit while i was still eating my lunch at 5 HAHA, she was pretty amazed by my house lolllll.

____________________________________________
ANNA LIM READ THIS! HAHA :D
okay i shall not be mean and reveal anything! remember, reading newspapers are GOOD FOR YOU! [and anna] but anyway i admire you for putting cheem chengyus inside okay :D

ANNIA, i don't know what happened yet, but cheer up and "i'll be there to pick you up when you fall" lol :D

KAIYING, yayyy i'm happy you're proud of me for not going online :D :D :D i shall do this more often!
____________________________________________
lastly, I HATE SOCIAL STUDIES. I HATE SOCIAL STUDIES. I HATE SOCIAL STUDIES.

oh, melon milk is nice! :D

No comments: